Monday 16 June 2014

Every once in a while my mind catches a bit of Hattie. My beautiful sister. I know anyone would give anything to bring her back for a moment.

Sometimes I feel guilty for not feeling as I should. Every moment of joy is tainted.

There was no surprise in her passing, no shock, no wonder why. I just miss her so much it eats me inside.

She was an example to us all of how to deal with adversity. I hope her message and story are passed wide and far.

Harriet passed away bathed in the glow of the morning sun and those who loved her. I hope we are all so lucky.

Harriet Rowland 1993-2014

Rest easy sis, the bro with the most.
Tom.

12 comments:

  1. how to make large dog to stop pulling on leash?
    the happy leash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.Dog Sitting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work and reporting! Keep up the wonderful works guys I've included you guys to my personal postroll. Pet Sitting West Palm Beach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quality grooming table designed for professional groomers, including electric & hydraulic large dog grooming table .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Really Great Article. Keep up the good work Kamlesh

    ReplyDelete