Thursday 22 August 2013

Making 20


I'm going to make it to 20, I actually am going to turn 20! Monday is so close now! I can almost smell it. At the beginning of the year I was told I only had six months to live, I wondered whether I would get to see Tom turn 18 I didn't even think I could make it to my own 20th!

It simply makes me smile to think that this is not the end of me, not yet. I have a bit more life in me, a few more memories to make yet. Who knows what I have left to do. Life will never be perfect so it's important to appreciate moments and milestones and this may be one of the happiest milestones I have ever reached.

I have already had some amazing birthday treats and it's not even my birthday yet. I just have the best friends a girl could ask for. 

Sometimes I love my life, because just in case you missed it, I'm still alive!!!!






4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Harriet. Fantastic you've reached it!! You deserve every extra second you get. And may you have many presents! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy, hippy hoppy, jump for joy and love love love to you :) Have the best day yet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy 20th birthday Harriet. Wishing you a lovely day.
    Arohanui
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy 20th birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete