Friday 14 June 2013

The Most Spectacular Surreal Day

This week I have had one of the most utterly incredulous days of my entire life. It was stupendous, rapturous and multiple other exuberant adjectives. It was simply a wonderful day.

Sometimes I sit around and wonder is this how I should be spending the last of my life and days like this remind me that I am incredibly lucky. I may be dying but 98% of the time I am incredibly happy and this day was definitely among one of my happiest.

So now to tell you about this frabjous day, callooh callay! My friend Hannah & I had the astounding privilege of being taken onto the set of The Hobbit by the wonderful Philippa Boyens. I actually had the most magical day, I got to see some amazing sets and I got to meet some amazing people. It was surreal.

It is truly a day I will never forget. As the wonderful Hazel-Grace would say 'BEST CANCER-PERK EVER!!!'

However the set of the Hobbit is tippy-top secret and even if I tried I couldn't describe how unbelievable my day was.

 Oh wait! I guess I do have a photo with Orlando Bloom and Evangeline Lilly!





1 comment: