Friday 22 March 2013

Goody Two Shoes

I am overly chuffed with myself at the moment because I got my first grades back and I am officially a straight A student! I got two marks back and managed to get an A- and an A+!

I am actually so proud! I don't know how long I will be able to stay at uni or even how long I will live for but I can honestly say that I am living my life to the fullest. I know the idea that going to live in a hall and eating hall food (euch! SAVE ME!!!) and going to uni and doing work is not what every-one would choose to do if they only had six months to live but it makes me so happy. I miss my family, it's hard not living with them especially since I know how hard this is for all of them and I love them so very much but I am doing something which I have dreamed about for so long.

I know it's not forever, I can feel it getting harder all the time. I also know that my grades don't really matter because I probably won't even finish first year but for now, I am student.

And I absolutely love it.


2 comments:

  1. I was so stoked to see you the other day!! It made my week!! You are so incredibly brave. Beyond what words can describe. You're an incredible inspiration to everyone and we could all learn a huge lesson from you. Your undying amounts of humility, happiness and compassion in such a tough time really does speak to me. I'm so happy you're doing what you love and congratz on your good grades :). You deserve it.

    Much love,

    Tama
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Post, Contact Hotmail Support NZ +64-98890480 is there for you, get technical assistance by our experts.

    ReplyDelete