Tuesday 14 May 2013

My Month Of Fun!!!

It's been odd, normally I alway's love writing on here, it's a way in which I sort of the things that are rolling around in my mind but lately I haven't felt the need to. Things have sort-of seemed simpler. They are obviously  more complicated but simpler at the same time.

It's simple, I am dying there is no changing this fact so if something makes me happy I have been doing it. I been having so much fun! In the last month-ish I drove up to Hobition with my friend Hannah and got to meet her amazing family. They are sooo nice and cool!! Then I have been living in my hall and just enjoying time at university and with my amazing friends. Then I wen to Europe spent time in the lovely Verona, Venice, Milan, Zurich, Paris and Amsterdam!

I have been eating out of this world AMAZING food and spending some amazing time with some wonderful people. I actually am really happy. I have moments when it hits me and I have a small break down but sometimes  I am actually able to forget this is going on. The other day I said to my dad "life could not be more perfect" and his retort was simple "it really could be" and it could. But I am truly happy with my lot in life. It may not be perfect but it's pretty darn good. 

My energy levels are slowly getting worse but I have good days and bad. 

Mum and Dad are still holding strong on the puppy debate.

I hope you enjoy these photos of the last month as much as I do!!

 Guy's Birthday Present!! 


 HOBBITON! 


 Cute Night In Boulcott
 MY FAVORITE DESSERT EVER!
Verona!
 Our Apartment In Verona
 Fam Bam in St Marco's Square

 Tom tried Horse meat at this restaurant!
Time for a spot of shopping in Paris
Simply spectacular

No comments:

Post a Comment